SteamGazette
1 Steam Cars :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steam Car topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Stanley Museum 9th Consignment Auction
Posted by: H J Merrick (IP Logged)
Date: September 02, 2014 02:06AM

The Stanley Museum's Ninth Consignment Auction is scheduled for Saturday, September 13, 2014, in Kingfield, Maine, at 9 am. The Auction preview will be Friday, September 12 from 10 am to 4 pm, and Saturday morning from 7 to 9 am. The Auctioneer will once again be Thomaston Place Auction Galleries of Thomaston, Maine, and the auction catalog is now available for viewing on their website: [auctions.thomastonauction.com]. The Stanley Museum Auction will also presented online for live bidding through the auction site Invaluable (www.invaluable.com) - preregistration is required. There will be a number of Stanley steam cars and nearly 400 lots on the block, so it should be a fun event. As always, we look forward to seeing folks in Kingfield, but if you can't make it to the auction in person we hope you'll join us online!

Re: Stanley Museum 9th Consignment Auction
Posted by: jschoenly (IP Logged)
Date: September 15, 2014 01:08PM

I had a nice time at the Auction over the weekend. The overcast day made it a little on the chilly side, but I cam home with a bunch of goodies, spares, and projects.

It was really nice getting to connect with some people and connect some names and faces. I thought some prices were very reasonable, but I hope it worked out well for the museum!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.