SteamGazette
1 Steam Cars :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steam Car topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Steamers Wanted!
Posted by: Ken (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2015 03:10AM

I just received the following e-mail and am passing it on; the writer, Ron Schroeder, posted a piece about this event in the Bulletin that should be arriving in your mailboxes about now.

Ken

I have been contacted by the Orange Empire Railway Museum who have invited the participation of Steam Cars in their Second Annual "Iron Horse Steampunk Carnivale" to be held March 21st and 22nd. My wife and I attended last year and had a great time. Therefore I am requesting an announcement be placed in the next Bulletin to invite participation. Perhaps something like the following:

SACA members are invited to attend the Second Annual "Iron Horse Steampunk Carnivale" to be held March 21st and 22nd at the Orange Empire Railway Museum in Perris California.The Museum has offered to comp museum admission and all day train passes for those showing up with a steam car. Gates open 9 to 5 and trains run 10 to 4.

We will have a SACA gathering (meeting?) on Sunday the 22nd at 11 in the picnic area. Last year there were some good choices in food venders and entertainment in the picnic area, so plan on joining us for lunch. If bringing a car, you can enter the museum grounds of Mapes road (south side of museum grounds) and park your rig inside the museum grounds. For more information and to perhaps add a modicum of organization, please call Ron Schroeder 310 532 3596 to let him know you plan to attend.

Ron Schroeder

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.