SteamGazette
1 Steam Cars :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steam Car topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Oil-O-Matic
Posted by: Peter Heid (IP Logged)
Date: February 21, 2002 01:39PM

<HTML>I have noticed much interest and talk about the Williams Oil-O-Matic burners. Today I received the book "Oil Burner Service Manual", it has a chapter on low pressure burners including 12 pages on the Williams line from the 1-3 gph Jr to the 12-25 gph JJ. If you want more information on the contents of this book, give me a shout.

Peter Heid</HTML>

Re: Oil-O-Matic
Posted by: George K. Nutz (IP Logged)
Date: February 21, 2002 02:07PM

<HTML>Peter,
That is wonderfull!! SHOUT!!! I have info on the model "K" that went up to about 7 GPH on only 3-1/2psi air pressure. I will send you by snail mail a copy of the "K" for copies of your pages. Rod and I really want to use this air aspirated burner as the fuel particle size is an order of magnitude smaller than a high pressure nozzle, that means 1/1,000th the particle mass.
Thanks, George</HTML>

Posted by: paul k. (IP Logged)
Date: April 29, 2002 03:34PM

<HTML>
I currently have a neon sign, in original crate, that was never used that reads Williams Oil-o-Matic. It is quite large, approx 2.5 feet tall by 6 feet long in excellent condition. I found it as I was cleaning out an old barn. Any idea when these burners were last made or perhaps the value of the sign. I am interested in selling it. Please respond if interested</HTML>

Posted by: Andrew Lee (IP Logged)
Date: August 31, 2005 03:48AM

<HTML>please give mor information</HTML>

Posted by: Andrew Lee (IP Logged)
Date: August 31, 2005 03:49AM

<HTML>please give mor information

<a href="mailto:&#104;&#105;&#104;&#111;&#98;&#109;&#119;&#64;&#110;&#101;&#116;&#104;&#101;&#97;&#118;&#101;&#110;&#46;&#99;&#111;&#109;?subject=Oil-O-Matic">Peter Heid</a> wrote:
>
> I have noticed much interest and talk about the
> Williams Oil-O-Matic burners. Today I received the book
> "Oil Burner Service Manual", it has a chapter on low pressure
> burners including 12 pages on the Williams line from the 1-3
> gph Jr to the 12-25 gph JJ. If you want more information on
> the contents of this book, give me a shout.
>
> Peter Heid</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.