SteamGazette
1 Steam Cars :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steam Car topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
REPLIES???
Posted by: George Nutz (IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2005 03:17PM

<HTML>Steamers,
You may have noticed that the #replies is all out of wack, John is going to fix it/update the software ASAP after he gets moved. May we be patient for a week or so and by then the #replies and new messages will be correct.

Good moving John! George</HTML>

Re: REPLIES???
Posted by: Garry Hunsaker (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2005 07:36PM

<HTML>George, it's not just the Stanley site that is having interesting things happen with Phorum. I have noticed a few others that are behaving in slightly odd ways.
Garry
I do not envy you the move John. New digs are always welcome, it's just trying to figure out where every thing landed after the move that's interesting. (20 years later, and I am still finding kitchen bits out in the barn.)</HTML>

Posted by: George Nutz (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2005 07:46PM

<HTML>John,
Yes the company that provides the Phorum software has a new edition and guess users need to pay for updating from the older program---John will get it done. Sorta like an old Microsoft program that no longer works well but the newer "improved" edition can be had for a "reasonable" price.
George</HTML>

Posted by: David Nergaard (IP Logged)
Date: January 12, 2005 01:56PM

<HTML>If the Phorum software follows Microsoft practice, many of the improvements will be newer, nastier bugs.</HTML>

Posted by: Ken (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2005 12:53AM

<HTML>Gosh darn, I think the phorum is working properly! Congratulations and Good Job!</HTML>

Posted by: Francis Church 111 (IP Logged)
Date: February 15, 2005 09:33PM

<HTML>George-Hey I wished I had noticed this Topic before I wrote this kid about having 26 replies and how come I only see three? Now I know how it feels to have egg on one's face oh well its not the first time and it probly not the last. I'll get over it. Thanks for the late info but its the explanation. Frank</HTML>

Posted by: jim perry (IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2005 01:01AM

<HTML>Hi, George, I'm looking for some info on the steam truck in New Hampshire. Would Appreciate any names or phone #'s of onyone having installed a steam eng. under the hood of a conventional looking truck. thanks Jim Perry.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.