SteamGazette
1 Steam Cars :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steam Car topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Steam Cylinder Oil
Posted by: Dick Tombrink (IP Logged)
Date: July 03, 2005 04:51PM

<HTML>I have had a problem finding ISO 1000 steam cylinder oil for my Stanley. About 2 weeks ago I stopped at the local petroleum supply house for something else, and asked them if they had any ISO 1000 Steam cylinder oil. They said they did but it was in 55 gallon drums. After some discussion they agreed to separate the barrel into 5 gallon buckets. I bought one, but they still have 10 more. If anyone else is interested they will ship a 5 gallon bucket by UPS. The cost of the bucket is about $43, and shipping is about $20. The product is Conoco Inca oil, 1000. If interested contact Rich Walter, at 406-672-3324, in Billings MT.</HTML>

Re: Steam Cylinder Oil
Posted by: Ray Juskiewicz (IP Logged)
Date: August 08, 2005 03:20PM

<HTML>Would like a 5 gal. bucket

Ray</HTML>

Re: Steam Cylinder Oil / your forbears
Posted by: Jerry Casius (IP Logged)
Date: September 06, 2005 05:51PM

<HTML>I found your name on the Web while looking for info on a Frans Tombrink, who had an engineering office in The Hague, Netherlands in 1913-1914. The address was Juliana van Stolberglaan 64 in The Hague. He represented a Belgian aircraft builder named De Brouckčre, which I am doing a study on.

Are you by any chance related to Dutch Tombrinks and would you know yourself, or know of any relatives in Holland who might have information on this ?

Thnaks very much for your attention.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.