SteamGazette
1 Steam Cars :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steam Car topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posts by Imposter
Posted by: Ben (IP Logged)
Date: July 15, 2006 02:16AM

Hi John and all,,,Re reading some old posts,, 6-6-04 thereabouts,,I noticed funny nonrelated posts,, I don't know if these have dangerous trash behind em or what,,,,Will it be of any value for us to note where these are located, to erase later ,or just ignore them,,,If John has cleaned out 2000+ of these,,,thats a job by its self,, did these RE OCCUR or just missed by the fact of shear volume,,, If noting there location is of help,,we can all help on this,,or will this just get in the way,, Thanks again John for giving us this playground to meet at,, With great appreciation and thanks,,, Ben

Re: Posts by Imposter
Posted by: JW (IP Logged)
Date: July 15, 2006 03:12AM

Hi Ben - I looked at dates around 6-6-04, and didn't see any spam. The huge bulk of junk I deleted was POKER, VALIUM, Texas Holdem, Credit Card, etc. Really obvious junk.

I think the recent trouble occurred due to the sheer load of automated posts. Hundreds at a time were posted in different threads. It looked sad and very sloppy - I am glad it crashed. .....made me fixit-

More fixit/more better is coming, .....stay tuned-

JW

Admin

PS Users can now edit their own posts - Clik the link lower right EDIT MY POST [only works if you are the author]

Post Edited (07-14-06 23:14)

Date: July 15, 2006 01:44PM

Hi,,,For a location,,, On this first index page ,, About 10 posts down,,Boiler duscussion,by G Nutz 9 down, 7-26-02 goes to 7-5-06 comercial auto ins,, 7-11-06 games free texas ,,,Back to title page,,Steam Fittings ,,Peter Brow,2-28-02 in the middle,,Internet caseno 7-6-06 Hard money 7-8-06 then Free texas hold em,,,,,Back to index page,,Scroll compressor by Rolly, 8-6-03 last posts on thread, Online caseno,, then,,,National cash advance,,,,The dates indicate these came on a trojin post???? Hope this is of use,,,Cheers Ben

Date: July 15, 2006 01:51PM

OOOps,,, Missed,, Mike Clark ,, Pilot die back,,post half way down is ''payment option'' with a funny date,,,,Cheers Ben

Posted by: SSsssteamer (IP Logged)
Date: July 16, 2006 05:13AM

Dear Ben, My 50 caliber moderator button vaporizes the spam posts quickly. I just have to first take aim. Thank you for the pointing out the targets.

SSsssteamer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.