SteamGazette
2 Steamboats :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steamboat topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Dwyane Wade speaks on his New Jordan Shoes
Posted by: lzj1214 (IP Logged)
Date: December 09, 2011 12:46PM

After more than six months of his official duties Jordan Shoes, Dwyane Wade spent remind people of that this morning that he was ready to get back on the court. And with the new Jordan Fly Wade 2, he feels like he has the perfect new shoes to do it.
Air Jordan Shoes hosted a casual press conference this morning at Jose Marti Park at the edge of Little Havana, hidden just below the highway, close beside the water. He spoke about many things, from the Fashion Week in Milan, as the heat will approach this season, but it began with the kicks.
The Jordan Max Fusion is incredibly light, weighing only 12 ounces, and was Hyperfuse with technology that is more about function than it is about fashion. According to Wade, he sweats so much that his shoes are traditionally broken down quickly, at times, he has gone through as many as three pairs of shoes in a game.
The Jordan shoes sits somewhere between high-and low-top. A lot of guys wear different shoes, Wade said. I'm kind of center. I want to protect my ankle, but I also want freedom. So it's trying, between that fine line, how do you get it where you got protection on the ankle, but it is not too tight not too close.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.