SteamGazette
1 Steam Cars :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steam Car topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
ENERGY DELEVOPEMENT
Posted by: EARL C. LEAVEY (IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2003 02:03PM

<HTML>THE EDISON DEVICE IS SUPPOSE TO MAKE MORE HYDROGEN, THAN THE ENERGY EQUIVALENT TO PRODUCE THIS GAS. IMPORTANT NEW ANNOUNCEMENT EARLY MARCH. <www.genesisworldenergy.org/pressroom.htm></HTML>

Re: ENERGY DELEVOPEMENT
Date: March 02, 2003 02:05PM

<HTML> LINK www.genesisworldenergy.org/pressroom.htm</HTML>

Date: March 03, 2003 01:58AM

<HTML>NOTICE! ADVERSE COMMENTARY ON EDISON DEVICE. www.matr.net/article-5090.html</HTML>

Posted by: Dick Vennerbeck (IP Logged)
Date: March 03, 2003 04:46PM

<HTML>Easy there Earl,
You need to get pulled over and get a Warning Ticket from the Physics Police! Unfortunately, or rather fortunately for you and the Edison people THERE NO PHYSICS POLICE! Want to know why?..................because some laws absolutely cannot be broken!</HTML>

Posted by: Jim Crank (IP Logged)
Date: March 04, 2003 01:45PM

<HTML>Earl,
This stock selling/investment fraud is really something! Their web site is certainly well worded and very impressive, and if you believed them, on the surface it looks very inviting. Nothing new in this one.
Did some checking: This is a fuel cell, plain and simple and Edison did NOT invent it, nor did he come up with some "miracle" catalyst as these people suggest. At least this is what I am told.
My friends at EPRI say this is a well designed stock/investment scheme and on the same level as the earlier cold fusion nonsense.
You just cannot violate the laws of thermodynamics and they certainly suggest that this is just what they say they can do. Pure rubbish.
Dick is absolutely right. Stay away from this at all cost.
JC</HTML>

Posted by: Terry Williams (IP Logged)
Date: March 04, 2003 02:48PM

<HTML>Here is a real fuel cell company: [www.avistalabs.com]

I gave Mike Davis, the CEO of AVISTA Labe, a ride with the steam outboard "Sprite" last summer.</HTML>

Date: March 05, 2003 11:33AM

<HTML> HI! JIM, I'M CERTAINLY SORRY THAT I REFERED THIS LINK TO THE MESSAGE BOARD. I DID'NT REALIZE THAT THIS COULD BE A POSSIBLE FRAUD. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ON THIS MATTER, EARL</HTML>

Posted by: Jim Crank (IP Logged)
Date: March 05, 2003 03:18PM

<HTML>Earl,
Never ever apologize for bringing up these things to the forum. This is how we all find out what is going on, what is phony, and what is real.
Jim</HTML>

Posted by: Robbie Grassano (IP Logged)
Date: March 06, 2003 04:13PM

<HTML> I would like to know if you could send me a diagram of the triple expansion steam engine. I would like to build one because i am in school and we were talking a bout it and i said i could build it and i was wondering if you could send them to me or if you can't you know some other person that would send them to me. I am 16 years of age and I work on cars mainly for a living and could build the engine from looking at a picture but I would like to make it as perfect as possible. so thank you for your time and i hope you have time to repy back to me.</HTML>

Posted by: Phillip Y Eun (IP Logged)
Date: March 05, 2004 03:08PM

<HTML>Is there any method to genrerate electric power ?
I can generate over 900 degree F surface heat ( 6" X 20" cylinder ) burning
restaurant waste cooking oil without producing any smoke , smell , and
almost no carbonmonoxide.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.