SteamGazette
1 Steam Cars :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
General Steam Car topics 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Steam Car Club of Great Britain
Posted by: Jeff Theobald (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2004 11:18AM

<HTML>Hi All,
As you probably know I am the editor of the U.K. club magazine "The Steam Car" I have extended my club duties to looking after our new web site which can be seen at [www.steamcar.net] the old site will keep working for a while but will not be updated, please spread the word and have a look at the new site, all the best, Jeff.</HTML>

Re: The Steam Car Club of Great Britain
Posted by: Kobus van Jaarsveld (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2004 05:31PM

<HTML>Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the excellent new website. Congratulations on the aquisition of the 740. No doubt you will turn it into a magnificent carriage. I like the wire wheels!.... Kobus</HTML>

Posted by: Peter Turvey (IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2004 07:12PM

<HTML>The new site looks great. Your new acquisition looks very interesting, and I'm sure that fellow enthusiasts will take up the invitation to see your collection.

Keep up the good work! Peter</HTML>

Posted by: Dick Vennerbeck (IP Logged)
Date: July 19, 2004 03:15AM

<HTML>Jeff,
Gongrats on the new Editorship! A Huge Responsibility! I'm sure the I speak for most of us on this side of the pond, you're doing a Really Great Job! please keep the magazine coming. If you keep pressing the Yanks (the Northeast US guys have more experience than just a handful or two across the rest of the USA) you can get them to give up some great stories and technical information. Please keep your magazine to period steam cars. We can all learn from engineering tried and proven. I'm interested in how to make my steam car survive and take me on tours and meet new people. I'm not so much interested in advancing a new steam car concept. My friends on this Phorum do not all share the same ideas.
Dick Vennerbeck
1910 Stanley 60
1902 Curved Dash Olds converted with period Locomobile steam engine.
All Fake but real steam and a lot of fun!</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.