SteamGazette
3 Other Stuff :  Phorum The fastest message board... ever.
Other Stuff will, for now, cover all the Other Stuff that we feel is important to talk about. Like Stirling engines, gas engines and all that rusty stuff that we brought home because we thought we needed it. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
www.ausgolfbargainonline.com SLDR Irons
Posted by: Anonymous User (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2014 02:23AM

SLDR Irons Chiletz was hanging out last Friday with others at Berea's HansonHouse Traumatic Brain Injury Clubhouse, as it is formally called. It's a support group for people 18 and older and a place where traumatic brain injury survivors and their families and friends can go after they're no longer receiving medical treatment and are done with rehabilitation.

X Hot Driver The Jaguars captured the Class 4-A state title in their first year as a varsity program, but four of the top six players from that team have to be replaced.“Everybody knew exactly what their role was,” said Centennial coach Jon Olson. “I didn’t have to tell them, and that was what was nice about last year. And I think that can happen this year, too. But we’ve got some younger guys who are going to have to step up and play.”

Callaway X2 Hot Waynesboro was 58 strokes behind Fort, with the Little Giants seemingly having numbers problems as far as players are concerned. Stuarts Draft was not at the tournament, but has team scored around 400 in its first two Shenandoah District minis.Conference 29 has changed the way it will determine its two regional representatives, eliminating the one event to decide who advances.

Callaway X Hot Irons "One side of the coin says 'I would love that lifestyle,'" Lamb said. "And on the flip side of the coin, 'I would rather live across from Fort Myers Country Club,' and you get the best of both worlds: a great golf course close to you with maybe five times less money."For most, he said, the choice is clear: "People just get in the car and go play golf and go home."

http://www.ausgolfbargainonline.com/XXIO-MP800-Irons-473.html

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.